Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day, I finally got around to hanging the diapers on the line and they are all nice and sun bleached now.  It's amazing how the sun just takes those stains right out!  I took L and H outside and played.  Now today, outside, it's coated in white and we're supposed to get about 10 inches.  Oh well, that's spring in Colorado.  It was 4 years ago we moved into our house, the week before we moved in was dry and sunny, the day we started moving the temperature dropped and it snowed.  I had to wear one of my husband's garage jumpsuits to stay warm.  Of course the day after we finished it warmed up again and all the snow melted.  So I am sure in 2 days the snow will be mostly gone.  As I said spring in Colorado...

No comments: