Monday, March 22, 2010

Marketing

I really don't know much about it, except that I'm a sucker for it.  My husband laughs at how easily I am influenced.  I try to be thrifty, but I also love cute.  I have a noted Hello Kitty habit...  Our kitchen is filled with mostly store brand items, and the majority of that organic.  I have worked on buying utilitarian over cute, but sometimes I fail.  I was grocery shopping the other day and needed more vegetable oil, I don't use it much but have been baking more muffins lately.  I was about to grab the large store brand jug when I saw this beautiful little can.  It was 1/2 the size and cost more, but I convinced myself by saying it's organic.
Isn't it darling?  I posed it with my new measuring spoons and one of my new measuring cups I received last week.  It absolutely inspires me to cook more.  I guess it's like clothes, when you wear the ones you like the most, and besides I can always buy the cheaper oil later and refill the can!

No comments: