Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Transitions

This past year has been nothing if not full of transitions!  At this time last year my job was winding down in Denver, as my sour disposition was winding up.  The decision had been made to uproot our family and relocate to Texas.  It was hard to make plans, it was hard to imagine what the future would bring.  Even now in our own place somewhat settled down here, I am still at a loss.

In the last few months I have become aware of online creative courses.  Which I think are a good way to start doing what I wrote about here.  I am enrolled in Emerge, a class that starts August 1st.  One of the comments that really resonated with me in the live it to the full blog is: "I would encourage people seeking community to realize that spending time getting to know yourself is an important step. Then, you can invite others to see the real you when you connect with them.".  This is a quote from Liz Lamoreux one of the instructors for the course.  It makes me excited because it seems so right for where I am now.

No comments: