Saturday, March 05, 2011

Easter Bunnies...Coming Soon!

So, for the last few years I've been making Easter Bunnies for the kids (okay so maybe my daughter has only been around for 1 Easter, but my son is about to have his fourth) and plan to continue doing this.  The thing is if I don't start things early, like ridiculously early, nothing will get done.  I've found a cute tutorial and plan to use some of my girl's outgrown dresses, how fast they grow!  Plus, I'm really starting to love working with jersey. This way I get to make them a bunny, and I can stick to my resolutions about not spending money.  Speaking of not spending money have you seen Heather Ross's fabric collection at Spoonflower?  I'm asking for Spoonflower gift certificates for my birthday, cause it doesn't count as spending that way!

No comments: