Monday, October 03, 2011

Just Add Elastic

I'm pretty excited about this project.  I made a cute pair of pants for each of my kids!
2011-10-03 21.59.49.jpg

2011-10-03 21.59.14.jpg

The pattern is Basic Pocket Pants from Growing Up Sew Liberated: Making Handmade Clothes and Projects for Your Creative Child.  It was a very easy project to make, now I just need the elastic I ordered to show up!
These pants started out innocently enough, I was browsing the clearance section of Super Buzzy when I saw these fabrics!  I originally intended for my daughter's pants to be green with pink edging and my son's to be red with green edging, but well once the kids saw the fabrics the whole color scheme was changed!  Luckily for me there was a 1 yard minimum or everyone would have been sad.
2011-10-03 22.00.17.jpg

1 comment:

Erica said...

So cute!