Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Stay on the Sunny Side

I just had a big dose of myself from a few months back.  I know I was unpleasant and negative to be around during the whole job ending debacle at the end of summer last year.  I also know I really didn't want to be like that.  I don't want to be cliche but, isn't the saying bloom where you are planted?  So right now I am going to give 5 things I am thankful for, to show how much good is in my life now:
1. Wonderful inlaws who are not only letting us live here practically for free but are providing free childcare as well.
2. A job that has a set schedule.
3. A little boy who tells me something different daily that he loves about me, today it was my armpit hair.  Now how many people are told that someone loves their armpit hair?
4. A little girl who has started running!
5. My library card, I am thankful for libraries in general!
Maybe these aren't deep thoughts, but you have to start somewhere.

No comments: