Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time

There is not enough time in the day.  I want to spend individual time with both my children, have some good conversation with my husband, have some me time and get a good night's rest.  I have yet to find a way to fit all of these into one day, and after I start work it will be much harder.  I feel selfish a lot that I sacrifice sleep for some me time, and then have less patience with the kids the next day because I'm tired.  I know that no one is perfect, but I often feel I come short in the parenting department.  When I was younger I didn't want children, I did babysit but only for the money not because I had any interest or enjoyment in watching children.  Now here I find myself the mother of 2 wonderful children, and feeling completely lacking in giving them what they need to be nurtured correctly. 

No comments: